1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED 8' plow - for 06 dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Burg06Dodge, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Burg06Dodge

Burg06Dodge Junior Member
    from NNJ

I'm still looking for a newer plow, 3-5 years old for my 06 dodge 2500. Cash in hand within
    100 miles of Northern NJ. Email or call or post, Lavenburgelectric@yahoo.com - 973-271-1947

Thanks

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a 2005 curtis 8ft blade with touch pad

3. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Sounds great need more info

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

look in kenniworth nj fdr hitches they sell western

5. PLOWMAN45

what more info ya need

6. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Thanks PonyBoy will do

7. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

$$$ amount. I have a 2006 dodge so I suspect I will have to purchase a new lower frame and light kit. What do you think.

8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Take a nice drive to eastern MA & BDavis (here on plowsite). Brian can hook you up with a like-new Fisher probably close to complete for that 3k.

9. PLOWMAN45

i paid 4500 in 05 make me an offer

10. bdavis

bdavis Member

Thats true.....I can......Thanks Yardmedic

It would be $3100 for a like brand new complete set up 8' MM2

11. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Is your dodge a 1500 or 2500? My dad might be selling his boss 8 foot steel straight blade. It has a handheld controller, and smart hitch. Great shape. Used pry 10 or 15 time sence new. He is the second owner. When he bought it the serial number was still on the cutting edge, and that just wore off last winter. No rust on the blade itself beside the turn table, if you will, and some light rust on the A-frame, which is from normal ware. I am gonna have him keep his mount and truck side wiring just in case I need a back up. so you would need a truck side mount and wiring. Really he just doesn't have the time to plow anymore with his work schedual being so busy.

12. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

RB thanks for the imput but you are to far away.

13. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Hey Plowman, Thanks for the reponse. I couldn't offer you more than 2500.00 which is probably not worth it to you. By the time I purchase the correct mounts etc,. I will blow my budget of 3-k.

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I am going to NY this weekend I could meet ya some where close.

15. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Rb- I am always open to options, Give me a price and do you have any picts? I would have to purchase truckside everything ( about $900.00) keep that in mind.

I have no problem driving to meet you for the right price. As it is now I will probably go see Brian about the fisher. he can hoock me up for my budget complete.

16. PLOWMAN45

2500 you can have it

17. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

Rb- The best I could offer is about 1900-2-k. I will have to purchase controller, truck mount, lighting and power harness. Thats about 950.00 - 1000.00 of gear. Can you send me a picture. You can E-mail me @ Lavenburgelectric@yahoo.com if it is easier and you want a faster response.

18. PLOWMAN45

i cant do 2000 sorry im having the wiring and everything taken out

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

my friend has a 2006 fisher mm2. 8ft hd. he has push plates but doesnt have the wiring for the truck. If you are interested I will get you a price.

20. Burg06Dodge

from NNJ

PlowMan, I beleive the lights and power harness are the same for the 06 dodge is this correct?
    If all i have to do is alter the under mount to fit or replace it we may have a deal. Your plow comes comes with everything?