1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 8' or 9' skid steer plow blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mklawnman, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I am looking for a 8' or 9' skid steer plow blade, one that will go left and right, not a pusher. I have a Deere 320D 2speed that it would go on. I currently have a Berlon plow blade for my other skid loader and it hasnt stood up that well and may need to get rebuilt soon. Anyone that may know of someone selling one in the southern part of Wisconsin or Northern Illinois/Chicago area let me know.
    I will also be selling a 2000 F150 4x4 with 134,000 miles with a 7'6" Snoway plow this month, I am finishing up taking the stickers off the truck. Asking $5,000 obo. It is a good truck for driveways or a backup truck.

Thanks
    Matt

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Im 95% sure Im selling our 8ft Boss.....its NEVER seen snow! This will be its 3rd season but again, its never pushed snow. I can shoot you a price if your serious. No shipping so that might be a deal killer, I'm in NWPA.

3. Yeah NWPA is a bit of a drive and i am sure shipping will be crazy amount. If its a great price Id possibly consider it but with the drive cost just might not work out. I am sure you want to make some money on the sale ha.

4. Perfectcutca

Perfectcutca Member

Do you still have for sale?

5. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Still have the boss for sale? Im in buffalo

6. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

I have an 8' kage for sale... you can always take the kage off and just use the blade which IMO is one of the better built skid steer plows on the market.. and who knows maybe one day down the line you might need the box...

7. F-7

F-7 Junior Member

I stiil have my 810ss blizzard 4 sale and I can meet half way if interested

8. SMS1

SMS1 Junior Member

Matt I sent you an email to your buisness email. I have a 9' snow wolf and am in your back yard.

9. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 9' western heavyweight converted for a skid. I can text / email pics I'm in Cary, Il prob 30 min south of the il/wi border in mchenry county looking to get rid of it pretty cheap gotta move out of where I park and don't wanna move it.

10. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

11. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

12. BigJim12

BigJim12 Junior Member

I know of a friend of mine that has a brand new 8' Boss skid steer blade for sale. I have a 9' boss skid steer blade and I love it. PM me and ill give you his contact information. He is in the northern burbs of Chicago