1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: 8' ish V plow (or wideout)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mow Right, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

Hello,

I am looking for either an 8' 2" Boss V or a 8' 6" Western V (or maybe wideout). Might consider other brands but would like to stick with boss or western ultramount. I would like something in fairly good condition at least, not a "fix-er up-er".

This will be going on an '06 F250 and I will need wiring and mount if possible.

Send me a PM if you have anything or call me at 419 224 7336.

Thanks

Josh

2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have an almost new boss 8.2 poly v blade with smart locks, new style cutting edge with curb guards, and snow flap. i have the mount for you truck and all wires and controller all for 3900. call me at 616-446-1777 if you want to come see it.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I've got a 8'2'' boss poly vee. I don't have a mount. I can get a wiring harness. The only thing you will need is headlight adapters for your truck and a mount. I also have a handheld controller for this plow. I'll sell the plow controller and wiring for 3,500.

4. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

Bump........