1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: 8 ft or 8.5 ft Western Pro

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Boss Snow Mngt, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Boss Snow Mngt

Boss Snow Mngt Junior Member

I am just getting started doing driveways. I have a 2001 ram 2500 regular cab and I currently use 3 snowblowers to get everything done. I have 15 accounts and I would like to have a plow to get things done more efficiently. I'm 17 years old and cant afford to spend top dollar. I am looking to spend around 2500 to 3000 without truck mount or wires. I am located in Denville, NJ. Can anyone help me?
  2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a complete 8'6" Western Ultramount for your truck for 2850.00. But I am in MI.
  3. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a 8' western ultramount pro plow in monmouth county, NJ for $3000. let me know if you would like to meet up and take a look and see if it is what you are looking for.
  4. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

Call me ASAP if you are still interested
    732 618 3474
  5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

PM sent about plow
  6. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

two guys, same state, both posts same title......TROLL or identity theft
  7. bsieb

bsieb Junior Member
    from NJ

Yeah I noticed that too...haven't gotten anything back on either post. We shall see.