1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 8 foot plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ShoreLineCT, Jun 15, 2008.

1. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

Looking for a 8 foot plow. Complete setup for a 1999 Dodge 2500. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks in advance.

2. RollinCoalCTD

RollinCoalCTD Junior Member

I have a 8ft Boss plow setup, thats on my 1998 Dodge ram 2500. the blade is a 2002, and the rest is like a year old. Asking $2000 or best offer. I have it up for sale on this forum, but i accidentally said it was a 8'6'' blade and i dont know how to edit it.

Mike (248)342-2865
  3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a curtis 8ft plow three years old no rust make me an offer comes with touch pad
  4. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

i have a 2000 8' diamond plow that has never been mounted to a truck. i have all wiring and everything. you would just need to get a truck side mount.

i think we are looking to get $1500 for it.
  5. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

Have a plow need wiring.

I picked up a Fisher MM2 8 ft HD and need the wiring for a 1999 Dodge Ram 2500. If anyone has one let me know. Thanks in advance.