1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED : 8' flatbed body for chevy 3500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Oct 11, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hey guys like the title sais im looking for an 8 foot flat bed body for my pickup! im not in need of a brand new one i want used and dont mind it needing paint/cosmetic work. i am more into the idea of building one up the way i want with my headache rack but if someone has something they think i might be interested please let me know!!!! ive searched craigslist but have not found anything close to what im looking for.....

i live in mass but can travel newengland!

also if someone is looking to trade out of a flatbed i have a mint condition 8 foot bed from a 2000 chevy 3500 complete with tonnea cover and bedliner! i would trade for a flatbed plus cash!

thanks for any help i apreciate it guys!
  2. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

bump anyone anyone
  3. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

If you want a nice reasonably priced body search for martins welding in pennsylvania. Been thing of doing the same thing for my F250. If you cant find him on the web search ebay thats where i found him. Good luck.