1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 7'6" Used Boss V Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by adhiggie, Oct 22, 2009.

Tags:
  1. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

I am in search of a 7'6" Used Boss V Plow. Anyone have one? or Ideas of where to get one. I am in IN but am willing to considder driving.

2. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

I was at MIDSTATE Truck in fishers yesterday and they have a few newer/ used Vplows for $2800 range..... They also take trades if you want to sell wholsale and buy retail! Just a shot for my fellow Noblestuckian!

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Theres a guy on here thats has or had 7'6'' boss wings. No plow just the wings. you could buy a 8'2'' or a 9'2'' and switch the wings out.

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

i have a 7.5, it's an RT1 off of an 89 F250. it's still in good condition. zip is 60133.

5. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

Dlongerman,

I am interested. Could I get pictures and a price? I would be happy to email you.

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

7. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

Ok I will be emailing you. I will have to check if I can use the mount on my Ford.

8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

adhiggie -- you need somewhere to make money with that truck/plow? Hit us up!

9. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

I have a slightly used rt-2

10. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

11. adhiggie

adhiggie Member

I am still waiting for pictures and prices. (and still open to other plows). Let me know.

12. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I have a 2006 boss 7.6 super trip edge in great shape, send me your email and ill send pics and price.

13. adhiggie

adhiggie Member