1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED 7-6" Fisher or Boss Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kchilson, Dec 27, 2010.

1. kchilson

kchilson Junior Member

I am looking for a used straight Fisher Minute Mount or Boss Plow setup. Light Duty. Doesn't need to be complete but in decent condition. It is to be mounted on a Dodge Ram 1500. Will pay cash or consider trading a 5cy Curtis stainless steel sander. I am in the northeastern US. emails to kevinc@knausa.net.

2. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

I have a nice 7.5' Fisher MM2. Plow only, no truck side mount. I can provide truck side wiring if needed. Has two seasons on it. Let me know if you're interested, I can email pics.

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I have a 7.5' fisher MM2 as well that i would like to sell.....CI was first though so i'm next in line

4. cubicinches

5. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Third in line, have a cheap mm1 7.5

6. kchilson

kchilson Junior Member

This is in response to all three posts. Yes I am interested in seeing all the plows. Please email pictures to me at kevinc@knausa.net. You will be sent an immediate email asking you to confirm that your a real person and the original will email will come to me as soon as you verify your email address. Please include a phone number and a good time to talk.

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  7. cubicinches

Pics and my phone number are all in the Craigslist ad to which there is a link posted above. Call anytime.

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I've got an 8' Fisher MM1 that your truck will handle fine, completely redone for $1600.

9. kchilson

kchilson Junior Member

Plowguy43,

Please forward some pictures to me at kevinc@knausa.net.

Thanks,

Kevin

10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures sent, sorry for the multiple emails but it was the only way I could email them.

11. ColvinsPS

ColvinsPS Member

I have a 7'6 Fisher Minute Mount Plow for sale too. It is not complete as in it is blade and headgear/aframe only. I do have an older underhood pump that could go with it. Really best bet is to buy a used insta act pump and get some new rams, lines, lights, and harness and it would be basically rebuilt for you.

12. kchilson

kchilson Junior Member

Where can I see pictures of your plow. What are yoy asking for it.

Thanks,

Kevin