1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 7.5' plow set-up for 95 Bronco

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Broncoboy, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Broncoboy

Broncoboy Junior Member

I just bought a 1995 Ford Bronco and want a 7.5 foot plow for it. Prefer unit w/MM, not the A-frame. Also, if you can help install plow and set of Timbrens that would be great, as well.

I'm in Massachusetts and tired of looking at the HIGH costs of new plows!!!

Thank you!

2. DEANSHANE

DEANSHANE Junior Member

I have a 7.5' Fischer minute mount full hydrolic plow off of an 89 Ford Bronco full size for sale. I have a complete set up that should fit your truck. The plow was purchased in 1993 and is in very good shape. I am asking $1,500 neg. and I am located in Westchester county, New York. Please call me at 914-403-8420 if you are interested. Thank you! Brad Appell

3. DEANSHANE

DEANSHANE Junior Member

P.S. For full asking price, I will deliver the plow to you.

4. Broncoboy

Broncoboy Junior Member

Got any pictures?

Got any pictures?
    Are all Hydraulics on unit?
    Does it have Toggle, Joystick, Remote?

What would it be without delivery? Cus I looking to spend that considering my installation needs, as well.

Do you know how I can find out for sure if the 89' mount will fit my 95'?

Thanks

5. DEANSHANE

DEANSHANE Junior Member

I would call a fischer dealer and tell them the year of your truck and that you have a fischer minute mount that was off of an 89, would it work.

I have the ability to load the plow for you if you come pick it up and the price would be $1200. I will try and send you some pictures later today.

I have all of the equipment joystick cables, it is a fully hydrolic set up it has cables and manual joystick. The only the thing needed is a pully and the belt to drive the pump.

If you would like to call me my cell phone is 914-403-8420 and if you want to leave me your number and I can give you a call later today. Thank you, Brad Appell

6. DEANSHANE

DEANSHANE Junior Member

I have taken pictures of the the plow frame and additional frame that mounts on truck as well as pump joystick and cables. I will get them to you as soon as I can. Do you have an e-mail address that I can e-mail them to? Thanks.

7. Broncoboy

Broncoboy Junior Member