1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 7.5 complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R6NJ, Nov 7, 2005.

1. R6NJ

R6NJ Junior Member

Hey all, new here and new to plowing. I would have posted elsewhere but figured this message will be more noticed in here rather than intro.

I have an '01 Dodge 1500 Quad Cab Sport 6' bed.....

I was think Western but will consider another make at a reasonable price offered.
    I would rather not have to buy a brand new one to only start out small the first year or so doing residential driveways or very small lots.

I know despite what people say about a 1/2 ton and plowing but I have to do something during the winter rather than sitting on my keester bored. I can make a few bucks and put my kid in football training school :)

If you know of any other way to search for plows, please let me know, I've tried ebay and local classifieds...I'm in NJ

Thanks again
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am in North Bergen, NJ 07047 and can probably hook you up with most of what you need. Do you have a welder to modify a few brackets? I have a yard full of stuff that I am cleaning out and could probably put something together for you if you are interested...

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

<--------------------- Selling 7.5 Fisher. You would need Dodge mounts though. It's off a Chevy. See my ad.
  4. farmermatt

farmermatt Junior Member

7.5 meyer

powerjoke has a 7.5 meyer I know it would be a ways to go or ship but id say shipping would only be 300 or so I think he wants 1500 for it and I called him and it is in great shape ready to push (see his add ) and call him it is 6608851521
  5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

7 foot Meyers and all the parts

I've got a 7 foot Meyers that I am getting ready to put on E-bay. New paint, new stickers, rebuilt pump, toggle controls, and new Sabres. Needs mount, and wiring harnesses. Mount sells for $150 on Ebay. Wiring harnesses maybe $75. $2200 it's yours.
  6. R6NJ

R6NJ Junior Member

Thanks for your feedback guys, I would kinda like to have the entire package so I don't have to scramble looking for parts later and so on. Prices aren't bad that were offered but again by the time I'm done getting a mount or wiring and what not, it will be close to the price of a brand new one installed.
    Thanks again and please keep offering.
  7. fordtruckman

fordtruckman Junior Member

I Have A 7.5 Meyer Complete

I saw that u r looking for a 7.5 plow
    the one i have came off of my 2001 ram 1500
    it is an original ez mount i have everything u need
    to put it on your truck the under carrage is only 2 years old
    wiring and all. im asking $1300.00 and i also have a spare pump
    for $200.00 more if u r interested u can give me a call at
    216-214-1393 or if u have any more questions im only getting rid of it because i got a new truck=new plow
  8. R6NJ

R6NJ Junior Member

Thanks Rich sounds pretty good, don't mind my ignorance but the ez mount you have.....the only thing on the truck when you take it off is the mount, correct?
    I'm in NJ, how hard would it be to ship and how much "approx." do you think it would cost to ship?
    zip is 07424.

Thanks again
  9. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have a 7'6" Western Standard Ultramount that I will not be using. It is steel, not poly but did come off a 1/2 ton pickup. The plow is used and was bought new in 2002. It was used the winter of 2003 and 2004. I sold the truck without the plow but I only have the plow, no truck mount or truck wiring. I am willing to sell for 1000.00. Email me direct...

10. fordtruckman

yes when you have the plow off the truck the part under the truck is the only thing left the tower with the lights ,pump,lift arm,comes off when u pull out 2 pins e-mail me if u want pics. ri12678@sbcglobal.net
  11. fordtruckman

i would be willing to drive half way for a fee shipping will be a lot because it all ways over 700 pounds
  12. Terrascaping

Terrascaping Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a 7.5 Meyers

Hello RJ:

I am located in Morris County with a 7.5 Meyer. The plow is brand new. I had it on a F-150 last year when I started plowing. It was only used 4 times this past winter. I got a new dump truck and therefore I have no need for it. You can easily get the mount and the harnesses. Price $2500.00

I do not know if you are willing to spend that much money for a used plow. The price brand new is $3400.00

Call me @ 973-723 494 for more info.

Ed Correa
  13. R6NJ

R6NJ Junior Member

Thank you Ed, but considering the price and to also get the mount and harness and controller...that may get as close to brand new as it is. I will keep it in mind though, thank you