1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED 6' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Karp2, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Karp2

Karp2 Junior Member

Hey all I am looking for a 6' plow for my 94 jeep cherokee sport.Ireally don't want to buy new considering I only paid $1400 for the jeep.I bought it just to plow my own driveway.But now I am having trouble finding a used plow.So if you have one for sale in the New England area let me know.I am in Connecticut but will travel to NY,NJ,NH,VT,ME,RI,MA.and maybe a few others but depends on the distance.If you can help me please let me know.Or if you know of any other plow frames that will fit that jeep I would appreciate that info as well.
  2. Karp2

Karp2 Junior Member

The only reason I was looking for a six foot plow is because people tell me that A 7 or 7.5' are to heavy for that jeep.
  3. DMAN

DMAN Junior Member

I have a For Sale a 6'6 Western SU Plow:

2003 6'6"Western Sport Utility Plow: Plow was used on a 1995 Jeep Wrangler. Used for only Three Seasons on Residential Driveways- like brand new condition. Garage kept. Includes entire Setup w/ wiring harness, UniMount for 95' and older jeep wranglers . Perfect for Driveway work . $1800 or best offer. Located in suburbs of Phila.,PA. Please email me at lawnboy05@comcast.net for pics.