1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 3/4 or 1 Ton Truck w/ or with out plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Dec 27, 2010.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for a truck with or without a plow. We are looking to upgrade our 1994 Chevy with 215,000 miles on it. I am looking for a 3/4 or 1 Ton gas or diesel truck, would prefer a regular cab long box model but would take a extended cab long or short bed or crew cab short bed model truck.

Must be victory/fire engine red in color to match out fleet of trucks! I am not picky if on make, must be in decent condition and not need work or have issues.

Any plow would be fine or without one works as well...

I will be selling my 1994 Chevy K-2500 regular cab long box with 7'6" Unimount plow once I find a new one, or I would give it up as a partial trade on a different truck
  2. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

ive got one but its not red...
  3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Could be interested, for the right price I could get it painted quick by a buddy of mine. What do you have?
  4. EvenCutLawnCare

EvenCutLawnCare Senior Member

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

How about a 99 Cummins Dually???!!!
  6. j martin

j martin Junior Member
    from usa

Still looking for a truck
    I have a 2004 Silveraldo VICTORY RED
    61 K Miles
    I Live in Ohio
    Asking 16500
  7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Does it come with a plow for that price, and do you have any pics?
  8. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I have an 06 f350 drw 6.0 long bed crew cab 4x4. but it's the wrong color.. It's and xlt with leather and all the toys.