1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 2002-2004 2500hd duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wolfmobile8, Apr 11, 2010.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

I am looking for a 2002-2004 chevolet 2500hd silverado ex cab short bed duramax diesel. Would like the truck to be black and have the dark charcol leather and be loaded and also have a fisher minute mount on it.

2. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

We got a 2003 GMC 2500HD Duramax ext. cab short bed, Grey with dark interior for sale.

94.000 miles.

We just took took the minute mount off....
  3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Id go with a late 04 with the lly. But If u find one without a plow Let me know I have a few set ups that will fit, Minute mount 2s
  4. wolfmobile8

ok thanks that would be great.
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have an 01 Xcab Short bed. New top end, remanned heads, injectors, etc. Brakes, calipers, fuel sending unit, a/c compressor, and the list goes on. Over $10k in repairs. LS loaded with leather and a rubber floor. Work truck nice condition, not perfect. Brand new AT 285's on new 17" rims. $12.5k with Western MVP Truckside and Ecco strobes.

Lifted 05 Crew cab in my avatar. LT loaded with everything. Onstar, console, bose 6 disc, etc. Over $10k in extras. Nice with a few dings. From TX a year and a half ago and I did everything extra. $23k with Western MVP truckside
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

01 looks better in the pic, rockers are just showing signs of rust but can be fixed easily if done soon.

7. wolfmobile8

Thanks for the offer but i don't really want to travel that far for one but your truck are nasty looking.
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol thanks and no prob
  9. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Not to highjack wolf's thread, but I'd like to see more of h2o's '01. Including interior.