1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted: 2000 or newer dump truck (3yd)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigplower, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Looking for a dump truck. Chevy, dodge, ford. gas or diesel. Has to be 4 x 4 and auto and in good condition. If it has a boss plow on it then i like you already. I need one that has under 90,000 miles and in good condition all around. let me know if you have something. Will travel, but prefer in the ohio, michigan, indiana, illinois area...

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one borderline, so just throwing it out there. 98 4x4 3500 Chevy dump......90k miles and 9' Boss plow. Good overall condition. Probably just beyond what you'd like, but I tried :)

3. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

if you had some pictures i will def look at it. what you want for it?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll get some pics and price together for ya. Shoot me an email and I'll go that route.

5. axl

axl Senior Member

Where are you located in michigan? I am in redford/livonia area and I have a 98 chevy 3500, 4x4, 33,000 miles I believe, 454 gas, central hydraulics, 8.2 boss v