1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted 2000 and up plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ids, Nov 4, 2007.

1. ids

ids Junior Member

looking to buy a 2000 and up plow truck. i have a 2006 f7 sno pro efi sled to trade if anyone interested or else straight cash.

2. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

how much for the sled?...

3. BigAfrican

BigAfrican Junior Member

I have a 2000 chevy

Hi there,
    I am B.A. Amey from Grand Rapids, MI. I have a 2500 silverado that would handle your plow very well. If you needed a plow I have one of those as well. It was not on this truck. The truck is in great shape with new steering and front end components to tighten the ride and make it applicable to sell. I would be willing to let it go for 8,100.00 and with a blue book of 9900 I think you would be really pleased with the truck. I think you are between me and New York where I am going this week if you'd like to see it, I can send you a few pictures.... The truck has 151,603 Miles and has the mid size V8 engine (6.0 Liter) in it with the perfect balance of power to fuel consumtion. It has many upgraded performance options such as brakes and exhaust....ect. Anything that needed to be replaced got upgraded.

I'm excited to sell it so make me an offer. Let em know!

Have a great Week

B.A.
    616-889-1776