1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 1997 f350 xlt powerstroke

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wolfmobile8, Oct 26, 2009.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Hi i am looking for a 1997 f350 xlt powerstroke. it must be black with grey interior and also be an xlt. i don't want a truck with too much rust but if there is only a little and it hasn't gone threw the body yet then thats ok. the truck also must have a fisher minute mount on it. I live in MA but will travel to MA, Ri, Ct, NH.

Email what you have

wolfmobile8@aol.com

Thanks

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

If we see one we'll let ya know...???

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  3. wolfmobile8

ok thanks that would be great

4. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

How much are you looking to spend?

5. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

I might have something you would be interested in...

Plow pics 013.jpg

Plow pics 011.jpg

6. wolfmobile8

thanks for the pics of the truck i am very inerested in do you have a phne number that I could contact you and Where are you located And also how much do you want for the truck and is it a diesel.

Thank you very much

7. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I have a 97 Powerstroke with a fisher mm plow. Automatic, 4x4, diesel. 93,000 miles. Located in MA. Let me know if you want to buy it.

8. wolfmobile8

gicon

is the truck black and do you have any pics of the truck and do you have a phone number that i can contact you.? And also where are you located.

thank you

9. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Truck is Green. $9,500 is the price.
    Central MA

10. JD PLOWER

Wolf The truck is a 97 Black Diesel XLT Gray interior. It has about 60k on the odometer. No seroius rust on it. THe oil pan has been patched but has held up fine, but like every ford it will need a pan at some point but not right now. THe plow is a 2003 V plow. The truck comes with an inbed tool box and bed liner. It does currently have a liftgate on the rear that I will remove and re-install the original tailgate. The tires are snows with about 8k miles on them and in excelllent shape. Wheels are aluminium.

PM an offer and if you're serious I'll take more pictures and send them to you.

11. wolfmobile8

JD Plower

I would like to come on thursday around 5:00 or 5:30 to come take a look at the truck if thats ok with you. but if it's not a good day to come then i can come on another day. If you could give your phone number so i can call you about directions that would be great. I am comming from Westford MA. One more thing where is the rust on the truck is it really bad.

Thanks very much.

12. JD PLOWER

Wolf turn on your private messages.

13. wolfmobile8

Jd Plower

sorry I am new to this site what do you mean by turn on your private message and how do you do that.

Thanks

Sorry for the iconvience.

14. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I think u may have to have to have certain number of posts to pm?

15. wolfmobile8

what do you mean i am very new to this site.

Thanks

16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Wolf, you gotta make 10 posts in another section before you can PM.
    Posts dont count in the "for sale" or "off topic" forums

17. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

I think that may be the case, If he posts a few more times here he will start getting them.

18. wolfmobile8

ok thanks so when I do that i can start having private messaging.

19. wolfmobile8

JD Plower if you could just email the information to my personal email up at the top of this page that I left in my ad not on plowsite because I am having trouble with the pm messaging. That would be so much easier.

Thank you verry much

20. wolfmobile8

sorry i haven't got back to you i am looking to spend around $10,000.

Thanks