1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted 1997 f350 powerstroke

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by wolfmobile8, Nov 14, 2009.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Hi I am looking for a 1997 f350 xlt powerstroke regular cab. It must be black with grey interior and be an xlt. Would like the truck to have a fisher minute mount on it but if it doesn't have a plow or just the mounting bracket than that's ok.

Email what you have

wolfmobile8@aol.com

Thanks

2. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Good luck, I have been trying to find that exact truck for over 2 years. Found a few but all have had over 150k miles.

3. wolfmobile8

yea i been having truble too i lost two black ones this summer and they were in very good condition.

4. MustangFox302HO

MustangFox302HO Junior Member
    from Mass

you want a 96 with around 87k its a dump but XLT Grey Captain chairs and fold down jump seat center consoul seats are mint needs carpet blue and its a dually dump body is ruff needs a good sand blasting and a few patches. motor is mint and with in the last year pan, crack sensor, motor monts, turbo crossover pipes, ball joints, and tranny complete rebuild and new lines and front drive shaft rebuilt. NEEDS Manifolds.

5. wolfmobile8

no i am looking for reg cab srw pickup.

Thanks tho

6. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I saw this and thought I would pass along. I am not associated at all with seller. Just saw it on 146 in Sutton. Not a powerstroke, and not fisher but looks like a clean truck.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Trucks looks to be in good condition even with the new plow he's not going to get $10,500.

8. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

He's asking 11000 on craigslist....I just found it there...