1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted 1997 f350 Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wolfmobile8, May 9, 2010.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

I am looking for an 1997 f350 xlt regular cab automatic powerstroke diesel. The truck must be black and have grey interior. Also would like the truck to have a fisher minute mount but if it doesn't then that's no big deal. I live in MA but will travel to MA,NH,ME,VT,RI,CT.

Thanks

2. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

I have that exact truck w/ colors, minus the fisher. It has an 8' western. Needs some work, a lot of money has been put into it already. Body is a bit rough, but then again it is 13 years old. Located in Cleveland. I was going to list it in a couple of months when my work slows a bit, way too busy right now to even mess w/ it. Will probably list it in July or August.

3. wolfmobile8

do you have any pics of the truck

4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

just as an FYI - the 1996 F250 HD and F350 model year trucks are exactly the same as the 1997 model year.

5. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

6. wolfmobile8

yea i have sceen that truck on before It's what I am looking for but I don't want something with really high milage.