1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED! 14' Snow Pusher Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JSC Inc, Aug 9, 2012.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

I am in the Chicago area looking for a backhoe or LD snow pusher that is 14' in length. I would like a Artic Sectional, Protech, Buyers, Avalanche, etc. Other than the brands listed I'm not sure there is anything else I would want. If the price is a steal I would consider a 12'. I have a good connection on a new Protech that I can purchase whenever so if I don't find anything thats the route I'll go in October. If a SUPER deal comes across until then I will jump on it... I CAN PAY CASH! I would also consider a Daniels Wing Plow or Straight Blade.

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have a Buyers 14' backhoe model. I am 1 hr East of Chicago. It is two years old. Only used one year. I can email or text you pics.

3. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

dodge2500, I sent you a PM with my contact info... Thanks!

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

I have a 69 Galalxy 500 thats is a Pusher ? >>>>>>>>>It has no Motor so you can push it anywhere you want....................Sorry had to that LOL

In all seriousness Look at the KAGE you dont know what your missing

5. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

We run Snow Wolf's on the smaller equipment (Abouth the same as the Kage) and they work great. I would like a 14' Kage for the loader but don't want to spend that much.

6. DIRISHMAN

Thay are alot less than you think not nearly as costley as a protech or artic Not sure bout the new Boss Box.Also look at Snowdogg there box is ral nice as well

7. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

What does a Kage 14' plow/box for a loader run by you?

8. bartdude

bartdude Member
    from Chicago

Looked into that also. I think it runs around $12.5k. Big money!!

9. DIRISHMAN

Um not sure , if ya want ill take a look

10. DIRISHMAN

Go on line or in the pic on Plowsite they will deliver direct id my memory is right

11. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

can we ban you for being an idiot? How about restricting your mouth/fingers to topics you know first hand??

12. DIRISHMAN

Well first of al I am not an Idiot ,I am going from fact of speaking to Kage on th phone last year and was told what they would do .Being that I was going to order one ifthis accout I bid on came in to play. But as last season was it didn't. Now as far as all the others mentioned such as snowdogg. I do know of some whom purchased and said personaly they where fairly reasonable fo what they had one 10ft and one 12ft i think if Icann remember correctly.

Now as far as anything elese all I was doing was pointing out different make on where to possibley go or look.Also looking at the amout of post you have and knowledge ,why you must be a Fricken Rocket Scientist. so In that case I must be Stupid . I have been plowin snow for 20+ years and probably forgot more than you'll know