1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 10 or 11' wing near New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Carriage House, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Carriage House

Carriage House Junior Member

I'm looking for a 10 or 11 foot wing for a municiple truck I am putting together. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kris

2. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Do you need the tower and all or just....

Hello,Do you need just a wing blade and or arms also or the tower and all?Left or right side?Shelving or Patrol wing?
    Let me know I will see if I can find what you are looking for.
    Allan

3. Carriage House

Carriage House Junior Member

That would be great...

Allan,

I need the wing blade itself (shelving), plus the arms for the right (passenger side) The truck already has the frame and wing box in front, and the tower with cable behind the cab. Thanks! I didn't expect such a fast response.

-K

4. Oshkosh

I've have a couple of people that I will check with this weekend.Chat at you later.
    Allan

5. Oshkosh

Hey,try this guy.

Hello,try Howard Rogers at 978-360-4486.He has had various plow gear(large Commercial) for very affordable prices.He is a buddy, tell him Allan White suggested that he may have something or know of something for you.The gear would be in either Salisbury Ma or Wakefield NH.
    Let me know how you make out.
    One of his trucks in photo
    Good Luck.
    Allan White

Howards Oshkosh.jpg

Last edited: Sep 17, 2005