1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: 1-ton dump truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pickupman96, Oct 12, 2012.

1. pickupman96

pickupman96 Junior Member

Hey guys, Im looking for a dump truck but everything i have found is either whipped or must be gold plated. I am looking for anything 2003 or newer, diesel, and 60" cab to axle with a 9ft body. I can spend around 23k max if it has a plow. I am in CT but am willing to travel new england to PA. Thanks

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I know a guy who has a 1 ton he may be willing to part with. Does it absolutely have to be a diesel?

4. pickupman96

Absolutely diesel and regular cab.

5. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

It's not a one ton but I have a 03 Ford F-550 4x4 for sale. 6.0L diesel with a 9ft. Fisher plow for it that would fit your price range. It has a 9ft. Iroquois dump body on it complete with a spring loaded tarp flyer. The dump body has not seen winter in about 5 years and is very solid. The truck has less than 62K miles on it. I am going to be putting it up for sale as I have a new 550 on order that should be here in two weeks.

PM me if interested and I will email pics.

6. Big Dog D

I also have a 3 yd stainless Torwell sander for it too. It has a Honda engine is is ready to plug and play with the truck. Complete with additional lights in the back. We wire them up with junction boxes to keep everything possible out of the salt and water.

7. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Where are you at bigdog? Can't see on mobile. I need a 550

8. Big Dog D

Uxbridge Mass area. Just over the RI border.

9. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

10. pickupman96

Still looking, i dont care if its a 350 or 550, chevy, dodge, ford, rickshaw, just needs to be reg cab, diesel, and 60" cab to axle, 2003 or newer, and minimal rust.

11. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I might consider parting with mine. Send me a text, I'll get you pics. 4845751555

12. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I have my 07 Cummins on here for sale... 574-532-4477...