1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted. 1 ton 4x4 dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wishingtoplow, Sep 20, 2006.

1. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

Im looking for a 4x4 1 ton dump. i need it to be in northern pa or southern ny. Preferably an 80's chevy but will be open to everything. budget around 3,000. Let me know if you guys know of anything?

2. bterry

bterry Senior Member

That's a pretty tall order. I was looking for one too (although I wanted a newer one), ended up paying 9K for one out of Chicago. There's a 1988 F350 4x4 460 with a dump and Fisher 8 foot plow for sale here in Conklin (Binghamton) NY. Let me know if you want more info.

3. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

Yeah, let me know what they want for it. I know its a tall order. Anyone else have anything around them?

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Oops, sorry. I meant to put the price in the first post - $5,000. It's beat up alittle, and the owner said it needs something in the front end but I don't know what. Other than that, he said that it's ready to go. I might have a whole front end or even just parts if you end up needing something.