1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

**Wanted** 03 Ram 2500 Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 55cgas, Jul 26, 2013.

1. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

I need an Ultramount truck frame for my 03 Dodge Ram 2500. It's Western ultramount #969. Thanks, Mike

2. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

Anyone?????

3. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

i have one for a 2004

4. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

That'll work.. How much you looking for?

5. GuhrSnowRemoval

GuhrSnowRemoval Junior Member

I've got one but I live in Wisconsin 53103. If you wanted to pay shipping...

6. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

I would pay shipping, just let me know how much your looking to get. I shipped the one from my 01 Ram from NJ to Cali for under $50 through UPS. Thanks, Mike

7. GuhrSnowRemoval

Was asking $350 but would do $250 you pay shipping.

8. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

$250 shipped? Do you have the hardware? Also, whats the part number of the frame you have?

9. GuhrSnowRemoval

No hardware and not sure where to find the part number on the mount. Just know it came off a 2003 Dodge 2500

10. 55cgas

55cgas Member
    from NJ

Ok, the hardware isn't a big deal, I was just curious. And if it came off an 03 2500 it'll be fine...