1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

want to trade regular fisher plow +cash for stainless plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nogoodram, Aug 13, 2012.

1. nogoodram

nogoodram Member
    from RI

hey guys, i'm looking to upgrade to an 8 foot stainless Fisher xblade. i'm looking for a used blade but not a destroyed blade.

i am hoping to make a deal where i trade my current fisher plow and some cash for your xblade. but if you are selling one flat out and the price is right we can make a deal for just cash.

my plow is a minute mount with the 3 plug insta-act pump. it is a regular steel (yellow) plow. if you already have the xblade installed on your truck my plow will hook right up to your existing push plates and electrical connections and will work without any modifications to your truck. obv the stainless blade is worth more than the yellow blades so i am willing to include a reasonable amount of cash with the trade.

i am located in RI. please be in ri/ma/ct or southern NH or willing to travel to one of those places to meet me.

thanks!