1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want To Trade For Or Buy 6.5 Plow And Other Equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ICindrich, Jan 8, 2006.

1. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

I have 2 dirt bikes, a 2001 Yamaha TTR225 and a 2001 Honda XR200R

I would like to trade these items for any of the following:

-6.5-7.0 Plow, Fisher, Snoway, Western for a 2000 GMC Sonoma, I can modify the truck side gear. I would buy this if trade wasn't possible

- Old plow truck or jeep any make, condition, as long as it runs

-Tailgate sander any make

-Snowblowers

-Any other cool sh!t any one might have

I am looking to get into the industry this year and I am also looking for a project!

Thanks, Ivan
    West Kingston, RI
    Ivancindrich1@cox.net

2. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

Not a dirt bike fan ...I need my arms and legs...

...anyway Im in amherst NY and have an older but in solid shape 6.5 western suv unimount with a close to new dodge dakota mount and wiring harness + controll all bolts and what not. Email me if you wana talk about it northernerie@aol.com maybe we can work somthing out as I was thinking about putting it on ebay anyway. at any rate good luck gettin in to the biz.

forgot to mention truck side mounts for a 2001 dakota

3. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

6.8 Fisher

Ivan,
    I sent you an email....6.8" fisher w/ 97 gmc jimmy 4dr 4x4 sle asking 6500 ...plus a Western 1000 tailgate low profile swinggate for 500... give me a buzz 917 417 6611...
    Thanks Jack

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Western 6.5 blade setup complete with a-frame and power angling cylinders. You need the truck side stuff. I would be interested in trading. PM me...Steve

5. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Ivan,

Give me a call at 201-336-6860 during the day.

Steve