1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

want to trade a plow for some guns??

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by show-n-go, Oct 18, 2009.

1. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I'm in need of another plow. My boss(girl) say's i have to get rid of something to do this so I thought i'd ask on here first.

What i have to trade: 2 ar-15's, sks with a ton of mods, a few 9mm.. lwet me know i have some others too. and some cash if needed.

What i want: a plow thats at least 7.5ft up to 8.5ft, straight or V that will fit an 03 f250.

Thanks for looking

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ahhhhh man, why ya gotta do this to me!?!?!

Do you have much additional cash to throw up, say a couple guns and some cashola?

edit, sorry just re-read. Email some pics and info to clearwater1@att.net

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I'll get some pics up on here and to your email when i get home from work around 7 or 8. Also for you guy's that aren't close to me, i am willing to travel a few hours if i have to.

4. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Pics have been sent.

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

please e-mail me in regards to the 22

6. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

how much for the 22 pistol?

7. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

where'd the pics go? did i break a rule or something?

8. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Yes, but you can host the pics offsite (www.photobucket.com) or email them to people. I've had good luck selling on gunbroker.com. I keep my guns on consignment locally and then pay the dealer to package and ship to the buyer's chosen FFL.

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I'm assuming just a plow is not what you are looking for, correct? You want the whole setup?

10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I'd like to hae the whole thing but im flexable. Depending on what it is i could buy my own truckside stuff. I am open.

11. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

There were hosted on photobucket but i used the direct link so they were showing on this site.. I'll redo them and hopefully the right way this time.

12. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

13. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

For those of you that have asked for prices:
    I'd love to do that but i really need to trade one or more of these for a plow even if i have to put up some cash, if i sell them my bookeeper (girl) will want me to use the money elswhere.. sorry...
    Unless i can work out selling a couple of these and getting a plow at the same time..

All these guns are legal and registered to me so theres no funny business.. I will even run them through the local gun shop if that make you feel better.

14. mrsnowplow45806

mrsnowplow45806 Junior Member

Hello man! I am your man! I have 30 used plows in stock & I do have a complete plow with the mounting brackets for your 03 F250. Call me I asap at 419 234 0720. Where are you located? John

15. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Cincinnati, ohio 45044

16. mrsnowplow45806

mrsnowplow45806 Junior Member

Great! I am in Lima, just up the road from you, Call me at your leisure, or email me a phone number at mrsnowplow@hotmail.com . What is your brand preferance? John 419 234 0720

17. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Did you get my email?