1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to trade 8.5 western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Kingofkossuth, May 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Kingofkossuth

Kingofkossuth Junior Member
    from Ohio

This spring I purchased a used 8.5 Western plow with mount and harness. I have the the mount and harness hooked up to my truck, which is a 97 Dodge Ram 1500. The plow blade is a bit too heavy for my truck. It is in good shape. It has been repainted and has your normal wear and tear for being a few years old, but is very sturdy and there is nothing structurally wrong with it. I am looking for a 7.5 or 8' Western plow blade to trade for mine. I am not willing to pay anything in the trade so don't even ask. Ideally I want to trade even up, but if someone has a rough blade then I will probably want some $ in return. I will be very fair. My phone number is 419-394-4379 and my name is James Vogel. I live in NW Ohio (Lima).

2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I might be interested in a trade. I have a 8' unimount in great shape. Can you send some pictures to my email at benschwinn@hotmail.com or you could just post some up here. thanks

3. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have a 7-6 unimount in good shape i would be willing to trade my number 217 519-3205 thanks brian

4. Kingofkossuth

Kingofkossuth Junior Member
    from Ohio

Here are a couple photos of the plow. The back side has been painted a flat black color if your wondering. I am going to wait a little while to see if anyone fairly local will trade, but I otherwise I will contact someone here. Thanks a lot. James

C:\Users\Sams Club\Pictures\2009-05-20 Random 5-20-09

Last edited: May 20, 2009