1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to trade 8 1/2 mvp ultra mount for boss v plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Iowalawn, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

1 year old MVP want to Trade for BOSS V PLOW all of my trucks have boss plows but i with a ultra mount want to trade. Chevy Mount and wiring. LIKE NEW. 8.2 or 9.2 BOSS LOOKING FOR!

2. Duramaxallison0

Duramaxallison0 Member

Any pictures? How much would you sell for

3. rscritch

rscritch Junior Member

what size pins do your other boss plows have?

4. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Idk what you mean by pins... sell outright 4500 mount wiring controller everything

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I have to ask Why?? Like to hear your problems you are having with it compare to the boss V

6. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

No problems I just want to be able to switch plows if out goes out I have this western on my personal truck with is newwer then my other trucks If my plow stops working on mine I can take one off my other trucks to use it. Western makes a great plow and compare to the boss I like the controller better for sure western wins hands down there, boss plow will lift higher off the ground with I like western has chains but I think the bestest thing western has over boss is the plow will tilt last year when plwoing sidewalks I had on tire on the road and one on the walk as long as 60% of the plow was on the walk it would sit flat on it. Big plus for me.

7. Antlerart06

Makes since hooking up another plow
    I like how the Boss huges the truck I have both brands of V plows
    I have a buddy looking for a Chevy hookup Vplow When you get to the point with no luck on trading and price it let me know
    What part Iowa are you from

8. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Idk what you mean by pins... sell outright 4500 mount wiring controller everything

9. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

Open to offers

10. Antlerart06

Where you from town
    I'll call my buddy tomorrow and tell him

11. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

cedar rapids, iowa city