1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want To Buy Used Unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dittlofe, Aug 17, 2009.

1. dittlofe

dittlofe Junior Member

Hello Everyone! I am new to the site and I am looking for a Used Unimount for my 1998 Chevy Silverado 3500 4 x 4. This is a Single Rear Wheel Truck. If anyone has a used mount or knows where to get one, please let me know.

Thanks!

Eric

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a buddy that has one for sale.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one complete for your truck too. I buy/sell/install used plows in NW IN. Email me clearwater1@att.net for details ;)

4. dittlofe

dittlofe Junior Member

I forgot to mention that I have a Crew Cab with an 8' Bed.

Thanks,

Eric

5. Iowalawn

Iowalawn Member
    from Iowa

I got a 8 1/2 Uni All Wiring With controller and Mount in Iowa City, Iowa $1800

6. dittlofe

dittlofe Junior Member

I have an Undercarriage for my truck now but I am still looking for a wiring harness. I have a joystick but I need the harness. If anyone has one used, I would be interested. Please give me a price.

Thanks!

7. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Send me a pm with your style of headlight.

8. grizzlycj

grizzlycj Junior Member

looking for a mount and wiring too. either of you still have anything? if so how much? I got a mid 90's ford f250 mount I would be willing to trade