1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANT TO BUY: truck (plow or not)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kwegman003, Oct 10, 2007.

1. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

Looking for a 3/4-1ton pickup with an absolute budget of 7000 without plow or 10000 with a plow setup. cheaper the better im in college and funds are tight, so I want to have monney left over for repairs. willing to drive an hour or so from rochester. reply please... thank you

2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

I now I am more than an hour but... here is what I have available.

click here

3. ramitall

ramitall Junior Member

4. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

ramtail...thank you for your reply its a nice truck but dodges are at the low end of my truck list, while this is at the high end of my budget. I will keep it in mind but that is just alot of money to spend on a truck while only being able to plow around my classes, and hw. thank you and if I dont find anything I will let you know.

5. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

anyone in NY have a truck for sale? im running out of time

6. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

7. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

8. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

nls1and everyone,
    thanks for the replies. I actually purchased a 1997 f350 on sunday night, and I need to get a plow on it quick. Now if you have any plows let me know! Just wondering, how much would it cost for a used plow if I install it myself. Ive got $2500 but dont necessarily want to spend it all.

9. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

10. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

it sold, and it was verrry far away. but thanks for the reply and keep them coming, preferably in ny.