1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANT TO BUY: Trailer NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MackDa600, Jan 30, 2008.

1. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

Looking for an 18-22' utility trailer open. 7,000 gvwr within 3 hour drive of NJ, PM if you have anything. Want to store my plows on it.

2. candyman13601

candyman13601 Junior Member

trailer wanted

look on craigslist in scranton pa i think i just saw one on there about 3-4 days ago i was looking to see if there was anything in that area i could pick up when i went down there yesterday and picked up my new 30 foot trailer

3. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

thanks been looking and havent seen anything!

4. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Theres A 18 Or 20 Foot Skidsteer Type Trailer With Single Wheel Ramps In Sussex County Nj For 1400 On The Side Of The Road. Looks To Be A 10k Trailer, Nice Shape. I'll Grab The # If You Or Anyone Is Interested.....post Or Pm Me

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I have a

2006 5.5x16' open trailer. My buddy (who I bought it off of) told me its rated for 7000lbs.

I want $800

6. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

no brakes, in NJ its required to have brakes on at least one axle over 12 feet i believe

7. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

I would like the number. Pics if you really want to!

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yah.....they can be easily installed though.

9. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

rekindling............

10. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

mack I'll grab the # for you today or tomorrow, will be going by there. was still there on saturday just didnt see this thread since my last post..............

11. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Mack you anywhare near sussex county NJ? the trailer is in andover NJ if you know where that is...........maybe your down south or east of there.......