1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy: SILVERADO 1500 MEYERS Plow Mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by ferrari4756, Sep 6, 2010.

1. ferrari4756

ferrari4756 Member

Hey guys I'm looking for a plow mount for a Meyer Snowplow blade for a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500. PM me or post here. I live in New Jersey but if not local we can set up to ship the mount, as long as you have paypal and I can send payment that way.

(silverado plow snow plow bracket mount chevy chevrolet 1500 meyer class meyers diamond)

2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Might have better luck if you put this in another three areas. :nono:

3. ferrari4756

ferrari4756 Member

I'm sorry if I've done something wrong, but my post pertains to each section I posted it in.

4. Thomas.Creation

Thomas.Creation Member

I had the same problem as you last year. Ended up moding an old mount and welding it to my frame. Hope you have better luck than I did. I didnt want to drop $400 on one from the dealer.

5. Willis Concrete

Willis Concrete Junior Member
    from toledo

did you have any luck finding that mount my friend is looking for the same one for his truck is a 2004 thow

6. johnbilt

johnbilt Junior Member
    from 21047

Silverado 2010 - 11 Meyers Carton Mount

I have one, It was beefed up for a 2011 SHA Silverado, never used, it came with the meyers poly plow I bought. If interested email me j-o-h-n@j-o-h-n-b-u-i-l-t.c-o-m, and I'll send pics. I'm in MD 21047; take out the hyphens, they keep the retards from sending the email links for my 8 gabillion dollars in Africa that I haven't picket up yet. Regarding your friend, I believe from 1999 forward the 17111 carton is the same for all 1500 2500 3500, but you just need to check distance between frame, and distance back to cross support to verify. good luck.

7. exclusive

exclusive Member

hey bro were are you located in nj im located near the meadowland i mite have one for a classic meyers hoop style

8. LON

LON Senior Member

I have classic loop style one from a 2002 1500. Have truck side wiring to I believe. PM me or reach me through my signature below.