1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to buy Poly Bulk Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by A.EXCAVATING, Nov 20, 2011.

1. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a used polyvinyl v box salt spreader. Does anyone know a website or company that sells used salt spreaders for a reasonable price. I have already checked ebay and craigslist but not much to choose from. Thanks for the help.
    Im from around cincinnati and cant fine any vee pro or salt doggs ANYWERE hard to fine

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a SnowEx 8000 $2200 586-405-1321 Ian

3. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

if you dont mind driving to toledo crosby equipment is where i bought my 2 yd salt dogg new for cheaper than i could buy it for around here.you have to install yourself but its easy as pie. hope that help you out.

4. A.EXCAVATING

5. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

give them a call at 419-865-8820 or go to website and get specs and prices(i think they keep the prices current). www.crosby-equipment.com good luck!!

6. mastacy

mastacy Junior Member

I have a Salt Dogg 1500x poly v-box spreader I bought new last year I will sell for $2700 complete if you dont mind driving to Sandusky Ohio. email me a phone number if interested. mstacy250@aol.com

7. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

just wondering how it worked out for you??? what did you get??

8. A.EXCAVATING

actually found a guy just right down the road from me with a vee pro 6000 and 8000 almost brand new bought both of them for 2900 so actually work out really well

9. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

damn you sole them...congrats and good luck this year(if it would ever start)

10. A.EXCAVATING

Thanks man. haha yea your in my neck of the woods it doesnt look to promising does it.

11. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

HOPEFULLY this sunday,monday we can atleast salt. well see...maybe a late finish in march to the season then too!!! can only hope cant we!

12. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

if your looking to get rid of that 8000 and want another 6000, i have one i'll trade you. :)

13. A.EXCAVATING

i have a truck that im goin to put it in thanks for the offer though. Are you looking to sell the 6000? I might be interested and no of someone else that is looking for a 6fter.

14. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

i'd only sell it if i had an 8000 to replace it with.