1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want To Buy plow setup for '06 Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RAW Details, Jul 8, 2010.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

i have a '06 cummins diesel Ram 2500 i need to get a plow on. i cant afford a new one at the moment but something used i could do. i would like 8ft but if a 7.5ft comes along at the right price i wouldnt pass it up. I NEED EVERYTHING plow, wiring harness, mount. please let me know what u have!!!!! looking to do this ASAP!

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a guy coming to look at mine tonight, but if he's not interested, I'll let you know.

Western Unimount 7.5' with ProWings, Ultra mount for truck with conversion kit, harness and controller all included. $1800 is what I had it advertised for.

3. RAW Details

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I have an 8' Western Ultramount off of an 08 Dodge 2500 with a cummins. It has the hand held control and the truck harness is a v plow harness so it could hook to either one. I will send you pics and a price.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

You do not want a 7'6" plow for that truck unless you run wings. An eight foot blade is barely enough you would be even happier with an 8'6".

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

curtis 8.5 v low 2500 bucks. let me know if your interested

7. RAW Details

I know nothing about curtis plows. Western or Boss only please! If u have something please send pics and details to my email RAWdetails@gmail.com

8. 04f250fisher

04f250fisher Senior Member

I agree my 8ft is just enough.

9. RAW Details

bump, still looking guys

10. 06slvrctd

06slvrctd Member

PM sent..........................................

11. RAW Details

Reply sent! I will get back to everyone as I get emails sent to my phone when someone replies or PM's me

12. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Not interested, Bob?

13. RAW Details

Yeah I'm interested! Just wanna have a couple of options that's all!