1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want To Buy E60 Pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MahonLawnCare, Oct 31, 2012.

1. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Looking for a good used e60 pump. pm me or reply back if you have one for sale. im in ohio

2. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

WHere at in ohio i know of a dealer that has a few rebuilt pumps decently priced and if you have one to trade in =discount its in cortland ohio

3. jd$jess

jd$jess Member

i have a spare one that i dont need anymore 400.00

4. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

i'm out of north canton area. what dealer? i dont think im too far from cortland

jdjess-can you post a picture?

5. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

Your maybe an hour. And its called Taylor rental 330-372-5100 ask for Trevor or mike im a former employee so I know how they were rebuilt and what not

6. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

hey i appreciate it. i'll give them a call tomorrow. thank you.

7. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

No problem last I knew they had two 60s and a 47 one 60 was rebuilt/restored (nice paint new decal) and the other 60 and 47 are ready to bolt and go

8. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

i have a 47 now and i can't take it. it's way to slow, i had a 60 on another plow before and i remember it being way better. do you have any ideas on pricing?

9. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

Restored $850 without trade in and $625 for the other e60 I think?? Might not be exact but that's ball parked and the 60 is way faster

10. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

Thanks for the info Chevyman but they didn't want to give me fair price on a trade in so I'm still looking. Still looking to buy an e60~~~!!!

11. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

They always offer a crap price usually because their worst off then what people said(no offense) I know of a heavy equipment mechanic who might have one in hartford (next door to Cortland) ill call him this weekend and see if he has anything and did you tty craigslist or ebay? It angelos maybe..

12. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Hey mahon fellow cantonian here, did you try mills supply out of cleveland?

13. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

Also storks automotive in pa

14. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

no nick, i didn't try mills. i'll call them. and yes i've bought off storks before i'll look them up. thanks boys....if anyone has one locally still looking too :)

15. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

OMG Just buy a new one Adam, you were just bragging how you can make more in this winter than I do all year.

16. MahonLawnCare

from Ohio

Lies kurt. Im not rc clappdaddy

17. Brannick Group

Brannick Group Junior Member

Have a new e60 H

18. Brannick Group

Brannick Group Junior Member

Why you hatin on clapp?

19. DodgeRam1996

DodgeRam1996 Senior Member

I got one off ebay (rebuilt - painted, etc), it was in the $550 range. The seller told me he has a few more, I can look up his name if you need it, but I think just search for "meyers E60" and you will find them.