1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to buy a small backhoe/tractor/loader

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by panhead9, Feb 23, 2008.

1. panhead9

panhead9 Member
    from NY

:help: I am looking for a small machine I need a loader with a backhoe on it I live in Florida Sussex area of NY/NJ I need something smaller for my property always seem something to dig move or grade going on tired of renting I dont want a full size because of some projects I want to do I am open to all brands as long as pins are tight and not leaking too bad, and I can back them up to get parts. I'm a mechanic so something that need some work is OK I can spend about $ 12,000 anybody have something Please let me know Panhead9@optonline.net I know this is not the proper forum if anybody can steer me the right way its apprecieated thanks :help:

2. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Check out Lancaster Farming newspaper. Every week there is tons of stuff like you want in there. For your budget you will probably only find a 2 wd in that price range but who knows--you may get lucky! 4 wd machines will go around 17K +.

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

I can sell you a CAT 416 but its a 4x4, and a full size machine.....

4. NHSSoc08

NHSSoc08 Junior Member

try going to emerichsales.com and looking there....Kevin may be able to help you out...not sure where in NY you are located but its worth a look

5. candyman13601

candyman13601 Junior Member

any pics

do you have any pics and a price your looking to get? i may be in the market for one soon also

6. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

No pics, but in the $16,000 range

7. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

8. Plowfast9957

Plowfast9957 Senior Member

Hey gicon what year/condition is that 416? Also where in MA are you?