1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to buy a salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawnboy, Nov 3, 2014.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

Looking for a spreader to fit in back of a truck and hold a couple yards of salt.
  2. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

I have several stainless steel gas driven units for sale. will post pictures tomorrow. I am in ohio
  3. Jakedaawg

Jakedaawg Senior Member
    from N. Mi

not to hijck but I would also be interested. I go to ohio frequently. what area?
  4. Phil1747

Phil1747 Member

I have a 2yd swenson stainless electric drive, drag chain. no more than 10 tons through it. My backup saltdogg 1500 1.5 yd poly hopper new drive motor. The Swenson was bought new last year and used a few times and I had payment issues and dropped the contracts. The saltdogg has all new controller and wiring too. I am in Lake County Illinois. Looking to get rid of both since I am not using them and working for someone else. Open to reasonable offers, if needed i can help install and wire.