1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want to buy: '87 Ford Bronco hubs.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kcolagio, Nov 16, 2004.

1. kcolagio

kcolagio Junior Member

I have a '87 Ford Bronco (Full Size) that needs the locking hubs for the 4-WD. The only parts that I need are the plastic (originals were plastic) inserts that you actually turn by hand.

The insides don't look damaged, the grease is still "normal" and there is no burned smell, so I am assuming they are undamaged. This is why I am only looking for the "handle" part of the hub.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Colagio

2. crashz

crashz Senior Member

You'll be better off, and probably easier to find, by buying new Warn Premium hubs. They're arouond $70 bucks and have a brass turn dial as well as beefier internals. They also have a style that has "fuses" that shear before axle breakage. The fuses are easily replacable too. Just dont over grease them or they'll be hard to lock and unlock.

3. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Hub.'s

I have a set off a 86,and are new Warn lock out's.$40.00

4. proshare

proshare Member

Off topic..But if you need brake parts, I have brand new stuff in sealed boxes from ford for your bronco--> rear drums,hdw,shoes,rotors & pads all premium from the ford dealer.
    send me an email if your interested
    proshare01@yahoo.com