1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want pattern for SNOWPLOW PRO WINGS

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Filer, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Can anyone post the domensions/ schematic's for me so as to be able to make my won PRO WINGS ??

They can't be that hard to make & save a few bucks.

Im running a a New BOSS 7.5 strait blade plow.

Thanx Filer

2. JMR

JMR Senior Member

You have got to be bored to want to make a set. At $165 you could find them the best money you ever spent. I normally drive a truck with a 7 1/2' Meyers with Pro wings. Last weekend I plowed part of the storm in a different truck without wings. I truly realized the difference the wings make. I will be adding Pro wings to my other 2 trucks. $165 is cheap for the additional money they will make you. But if you want dimensions I could post them for you. I did post some pics awhile back on how I have them mounted on my 7 1/2' Meyers poly.

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

i want to do the samething, i have a 8' straight and am looking at making some pro wings, dimensions would be great ...:D

4. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Please do JMR also the links to your posted pictures ok .

Thanx Filer

5. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Lower left corner up 12" angles to right 45 deg 10". Arc starts here. From lower left corner to right over 12". 90 deg. up 1" Arc starts here. From lower left corner to widest part of arc 23". From 12" - 10" corner to widest part of arc 20". From end of 10"- arc corner to widest part of arc 16". From end of 10" - arc corner to bottom (1" arc corner) 18". The rubber cutting edge is 10" x 12". Overall height is 19" Overall width is 21"

pro wings 005.jpg

6. JMR

JMR Senior Member

Another pic

pro wings 002.jpg