1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want Meyers 7.5 Plow blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 1976 Ranger, Nov 16, 2003.

1. 1976 Ranger

1976 Ranger Junior Member

I"m in need of a meyers 7.5 plow blade. Looking for something reasonable and close to cleveland ohio. Email me with what you got. I also have a meyers 6 foot blade that would work great for a smaller vechicle such as a jeep or small pickup (just blade). Blade is in good condition, has been sitting for a number of years, cylinders show a little pitting, and hoses should be replaced. Also where side markers attach it has rotted away. Willing to trade/ spend some cash on what i want or willing to buy (on budget) a good blade. Cylinders and hoses dont have to work. Email me at 76ranger@adelphia.net. I'm willing to pickup within a reasonable distance. I also have a Dana 44 Low pinion front axle with 4.10 gears also for possible trade . Axle is Complete from hub to hub , but needs a new passenger manual hub.