1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want FREE Stakes? Read How To Get Em

Discussion in 'Discount Snow Stakes' started by DiscountSnowStakes, Nov 10, 2011.

1. DiscountSnowStakes

DiscountSnowStakes Senior Member
    from Boston

I am giving away 20 stakes w/free shipping to the first 5 customers who post an official testimonial for our stakes! We want to hear some good feedback on our product and share it with other customers on plowsite and possibly our website www.discountsnowstakes.com so they understand the difference between our stakes and the other ones that you can find in the market. Also, if you have any stories on our customer service, please feel free to share also.

Finally, if anyone submits a video testimonial and we use it on our website, we will give away 100 stakes to you.

Thanks for the help! -Chris

866-938-0922
    www.discountsnowstakes.com
    chris@discountsnowstakes.com

2. CS-LAWNSERVICE

CS-LAWNSERVICE Member

Discountsnowstakes are the most durable stakes for sale in the area at a decent price,definatly better then using wooden ones and breaking the ends off when trying to drive them into the ground,I would love to say I use them but just being in my first year of buisness I have not had a chance to purchase them yet . so here is my testimonial

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  3. Shop's Lawn

Shop's Lawn Senior Member

I have used your stakes for years now and no complaints at all! Took me a year to pull the trigger spending the money on stakes rather then the cheap flags we have used for many years! Now the stakes they are there all winter unless you snap one off running/plowing it over on purpose to put snow but does not happen very often with how flexible these stakes are! These stakes are thick and not the super thin stakes. I like the long stakes on my commerical accounts and help prevent the hidden curb when plowing! Great product and easy on the wallet for years of use you get out of them!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

I have been suggested to use grading stakes and paint then with a florescent color. I have used other suppliers before, but Discount Stakes are by far the best company to buy them from. They were shipped to my house within a week. Yesterday I put them in the ground. They went in easy and look great!. I WILL buy them again! they are much easier then grading stakes and I'm hoping to be able to use them for 2 years.

5. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

Thanks for the feedback guys! Quick disclaimer, to be eligible for the free stakes you obviously need to be a previous customer to write the testimonial. Keep em coming, I have 3 packs left to ship out. -CB

6. CS-LAWNSERVICE

CS-LAWNSERVICE Member

Such technicality's :)
    guess I still gotta use my hunks of wood this year

7. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

Picasso didn't use finger paints! You shouldn't either! In honor of the veterans and Friday, I'll create a coupon code for today .. 8% off for all who read this and get 250 stakes... type TOPNOTCH

8. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

Last season I used Discount Snow stakes, and they proved to be much more durable and highly visible with the reflective bands when compared with the lath I normally had used. I ran over a few, and stacked piles of snow on a few- and they all withstood the abuse with no problems.

They take up a lot less room for storage/transpoting too.

Will buy more when needed. Keep up with the great product!

Ron Weihofen- President
    American Mowing Inc.

9. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Agreed!

They are the most durable stakes I have ever used and would recommend them to anyone.

10. Big Ford

Big Ford Member

I am a new customer to discount stakes,i found the customer service great they shipped my steaks out in two days.I have them all put in and all my customers love them and they were so easy to install it was great.
    Thanks so much
    JC Landscape Services

11. goose06

goose06 Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Have purchased and used their 6' orange markers. They do put up with the abuse better, and havent had to replace as often as no matter how tall they are people still dont see them. They usually bounce right back. Excellent prices and quality.

12. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

thx for the feedback ron! sending out your stakes tomorrow! -CB

13. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

14. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

I am looking forward to using your stakes. We just ordered them last night online and am super excited to see the quality of your product. We used to use T fence posts and painted them with reflective paint but they rust and are a pain. We wanted to get something like this for a few years now but were waiting for a "quality" product to be developed and from what I see your snowstakes are it. I will definitely leave you a review when we recieve them and after the first snowfall. Hoping to get them soon since it's starting to get cold here in Wisconsin but by the reviews of other customers I have nothing to worry about. Keith

15. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

keith, youre going to love them. i still have 2 packs of 20 free stakes to give for anyone who leaves a review so please come back and give your feedback. thanks for the order, much appreciated! -chris

16. just plow it

I am very impressed with your stakes and the fast shipping. We ordered them on Tuesday and recieved them on Friday already. The hard plastic tops are awesome, Almost indestructible. The only problem is, they are so quick and easy to install that you go through more than your used to. But that's actually a good thing since out lots are marked out better than ever. We put them in today and used all 100 of them, With the T posts we would use about 40 because they were such a pain. You have a great product and a customer for life. Keith

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  17. DiscountSnowStakes

from Boston

thanks for the feedback keith! please email me your last order info and i will get your free stakes shipped out asap! chris@discountsnowstakes.com

18. just plow it

email has been sent. Thanks Chris.

19. The Lone Plower

The Lone Plower Member

Got them the other day, going to install them on a parking lot this weekend. Thanks!

20. just plow it

Chris, Thank you for the free stakes,We recieved them today. I will let you know how well they work after the first time out plowing. Thanks again. Keith