1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Want another NorEaster?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DaveO, Mar 15, 2001.

1. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

If you guys in N.E. want another big storm let me know. I'll go on vacation to florida again.

I left with the trailer/bikes the weekend before the NorEaster, and was sittin in Daytona watching the blizzard warnings for Boston.It Figures. Just got back Tuesday, hope everybody made out OK.

Dino did ya buy the Dmax yet??

[Edited by DaveO on 03-15-2001 at 11:21 AM]
  2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

No offense but, Go Away!

Glad to hear you had a good time.
  3. torque20

torque20 Junior Member

drifty here

s.e. pa. 2-3ft. forecast was a trip.we recieved 2 full days of snow accumulating to 1 (one) WHOLE INCH!
  4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

I just heard on the weather here that you guys out east might get another Noreaster this next weekend. It is possible, so get your plows in order. I'm putting mine away, so maybe it will snow here. :)
  5. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I wouldnt mind one more good storm,I only wish they could forcast it properly,so we arent calling in all the troops for a normal storm.
  6. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

7. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

I already drined and moved my snowblowers to the back of the garage! This coming week is booked for spring cleanups! I sure hope we dont get any snow!!!
  8. torque20

torque20 Junior Member

bring it on.

we will be doin the snow dance up here,but they are looking at rain now,hopefully they are wrong again and that Low hangs off the coast for about 2 days and shuts down the city , we could possibly double what we did all season.
  9. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Dave, you must be still in town because it's not snowing.lol
  10. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

Thanx for reminding me. I have to go take the plow off the Ford....

11. BRL

Would you please go away already? Man, you made a great offer & then you didn't follow through. ;)
  12. iowastorm

iowastorm Senior Member

Hope you all get 2' of snow . . .except where BRL lives, then he'll get 3" of flooding rainfall . . .
  13. BRL

One more comment like that Storm, and I'll be taking the tap & hiding it from you!