1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanna Buy NewPlow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DIRISHMAN, Nov 2, 2010.

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Need a liitle help don't want to start a big problem.Just wondering about a meyer plow never owned one before. Have had a big red one on the front for some time and tired of all the stuff with dealin with this outfit i have for parts,help ect.ect. tired of hearin al the stuff on dd plows. Not tryin to bash any of these guys. Cant see my self buy the vee with a begining B . Lookin for a place with good customer service and a company that backs up what they say when trouble arises with something. A guy onahother thread has a brand new LOTPRO 7.6 W THE 6 POSITION ADJUSTABLE WINGS...What a set up ,was lookin at a Dogg nice plow alos but herd to much of a pain to hook up????? so any help would be appriciated,like I said don't want to start a big hub bub......I JUST A SMALL GUY NOT A GIANT OUTFIT THAT HAS ALOT MONEY THANX D MAC :dizzy: