1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Walton Hills, OH area pushes?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PTSolutions, Aug 22, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Bidding on several commercial accounts in the area, a couple of them are seasonal and I am just trying to get a general idea of the amount of pushes averaged per season. Seems that the area gets about 30" of snowfall per season where our area (10-15min west) gets about 60"

just wanted to know how many times you guys service your locations with a 2" trigger, we did between 20-25 pushes last year.

2. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

I had a couple by my shop out there last year, it seemed to me that we got way more snow out there than in parma area. I would still say the average is just about what it would be in parma/broadview hts area (secondary snow belt).
    I easily did 20+ pushes at some of my places out that way.

3. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

so id be safe to assume similar conditions to parma/seven hills/independence area? thats what i mostly deal with. just made me wonder since they reported almost half of our snowfall amounts. thanks for the heads up.