1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

** Wall Maps **

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by silvetouch, Nov 17, 2009.

1. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

A company i subbed for a few years back had a map on his wall of the metro detroit area with push pins marking his account locations. Anyone else do anything like this? Anyone know where i can go locally here or order online?

2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

I know a couple years back i went to the St. Clair county road commission and they gave me a very nice map of every road in the county but know i just use a gps.
  3. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

yeah, i have streets and trips that i use.... but i have sooo many accounts all over that i want something bigger that i can put up on my wall that i can look at everything without zooming in and out and moving around on the screen.

thanks though. gps works for me in the truck for sure .
  4. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

good point maybe i'll have to go back and see if they still do those maps if you can check with your local road commission when i first inquired about them they said they use them for their snowplow drivers for their routes so im sure if you check you'll find one. what county are you looking for?
  5. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

I would basically need all of Wayne and Oakland county, Eastern Washtenaw and Southern Macomb
  6. irlandscaper

irlandscaper Member

7. hunting white

hunting white Junior Member

8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

You can use coupon code: THANKS2U @ checkout on Rand McNally and its 25% off with free shipping, just saved about $90!