1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Walkers Tip Of The Night

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WALKERS, Feb 9, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

After a long day and half of plowing DONT go and spray off all the salt off the truck and plow at 9:00 pm when its 20 degrees out:realmad:Because its a real PITA to get the latches to release especially when you dont have a HAMMER to use.:D

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I just did that the other day. It was such a PITA to open my door, it was froze shut:realmad:

3. WALKERS

Stop by the gas station and wipe the rubber seals down no problem.

4. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

When you're that tired and frustrated, its probably a really good thing that you DON'T have hammer to use...seems like the kind of thing you'll regret later.

5. WALKERS

Ahmen I just went home and went into another COMA:dizzy: for the noght and toook it off the next day.:waving:
    JOSH

6. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Pauls Tip when your tired

Dont pee into the wind!!!!!!! :nono: :nono:

7. GTMS

GTMS Senior Member

I use fluid film on my door seals and latches and I'm telling you they don't freeze! I sprayed mine off twice last week and it was 5 degrees here.