1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Walker Landscape

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by WALKERS, Jan 2, 2007.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

WALKER LANDSCAPE
    F250 diesel
    8 FT BOSS Trip Edge

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  2. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder Junior Member

real sharp truck. It is lettered already!! Nice. Looks like it brand new, a beauty liek that must cost alotpayup . We just need some snow to start making sum cash with it. Btw nice color. How you liek teh diesel so far. LawnInOrder

3. WALKERS

It is 2004 bought it used I like the color too. The lettering is being re done on the doors this weekend. The diesel is 6.0 It takes care of everything we through at it.wesport

4. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

I was wondering how u like the trip edge.....But i will just assume u haven't used it yet....

5. WALKERS

We have used this one twice last year when it snowed here. That was all mother nature would give us :cry: Maybe this year if the planets are lined up correctly and there is solar eclipse and pigs actual do start flying LOL

6. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

another nice day around here, might wanna take that plow off for the winter, we might see snow around spring

7. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Nice truck; whose truck is in your avatar?

8. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

That pic is off of the Western website.

9. WALKERS

:eek: Shhhhh dont tell nobody:D :D
    Whats up JEEP you sun bathing today by the pool LOL If it gets any colder I might have to put on a shirt or something:D

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  10. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt say it was a bad pic!!!! ;) xysport

11. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

where is the pic

12. WALKERS

:cry: I deleted it when I was told just delete them to put them into other threads and it deleted all my picture posts:dizzy:

TRUCK LEFT.jpg

13. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

walkers arent you glad another day of hard rain tom? i just love the rain:cry:

14. WALKERS

Hey JEEP
    Keeps the trucks clean LOL but no I am not happy with the rain needed to do some Bobcat and ground retro this weekend for a customer that has been very patient with us.
    Hows the tan coming along I have some serious tan lines of my own LOL:eek:

15. JeepCreepn01

from Ohio

i bought a house right before winter and ripped all the landscape out so ive been working on that, but now come spring i will have nothing to do

16. WALKERS

I am sending you a PM:salute: