1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

walk behind spreaders and v box

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by dfdsuperduty, Feb 27, 2011.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Hey guys does anyone care to share how they have mounted hooks to hang a walk behind spreader to a v box to transport between jobs

2. crazyskier537

crazyskier537 Senior Member
    from NE IL

Yes, I too have been pondering a question similair to this lately. Mine was how do you folks transport wb spreaders without a pick up (on an suv eg. jeep). Maybe some type of mounts?

Good question:nod:

3. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

I dont use my WB spreader anymore but i know around here i've seen them ontop of the vbox strapped down. Also have seen a front mount for them (if they dont have a plow)

4. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

i have one of the little blue Earthway spreaders that I can jam in front of my SaltDogg2000. There's just enough room to squeeze it in. I also get my Toro Powerlite in their also.

5. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I just hate having to climb up and unstrap the damn thing at every stop. With my lack of we will just call it balance i will be on my back side quick as he!! and i can't even sue the plow guy for not maintaining the lots