1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Walgreens

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MikeSma, Jul 19, 2010.

1. MikeSma

MikeSma Junior Member

What major companies are shopping WALGREENS snow bids?

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

All of Them!

3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

....and you are pretty much out of time

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

its the final countdown. dadadaaa,

5. jrmyj1

jrmyj1 Junior Member

I have had 2 walgreens for the last few years and I will let them go before I bid on everything. For two reasons one I won't work for a national company and two I'm not big enough to handle all the stores they have in my area and still maintain the quality of work and have them open throughout the night on big storms without buying more equipment and I'm not banking on buying new equipment for a contract from a national company. Good luck to whoever gets that contract.

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Walgreens are in "Europe"?

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I was just making a reference to the point that the deadline for all the bids was the next day. Plus I like Europe and I like any one who knows who Europe is. U receive :drinkup::drinkup: next summer when I am up in maine at the cabin.