1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

waiting

Discussion in 'Arctic Sectional Sno-Pusher' started by 1olddogtwo, Dec 15, 2008.

1. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

ready 4 next one

snow 08 019.jpg

snow 08 021.jpg

snow 08 025.jpg

snow 08 029.jpg

2. pieperlc

pieperlc Senior Member
    from 4-5

Nice machines. I really like the looks of the Arctic pushers, don't have any experience first hand though.

3. GTLS

GTLS Member

Nice equipment. I have a couple questions for you. Do the tracks on the Cat get worn out when you plow with it? And what do you do with that truck with the sander on the back ofit when it's not winter time? Do you have a dump bed for it? And what kind of work do you do outside of plowing that lets you have all of those nice machines? Construction?

4. GTLS

GTLS Member

Bump for some nice equipment!

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Looks like you have a 252B2 what size pusher do you run on it?

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

sorry for the delay been very busy. not my stuff i just sub for them. they run like 60-70 ss and another 40 or so loader 40 salt trucks, plus a crap load of subs and side walk crews. . we service Chicagoland . all they do is snow and built there sectional snow boxes.

Looks like you have a 252B2 what size pusher do you run on it? most ss run 10 footers.the small cat loader(908) in pic runs a 14 footer.

heres a link check it http://www.arcticsnowandice.com/features.php

Nice machines. I really like the looks of the Arctic pushers, don't have any experience first hand though. ........................... ...... they are the s**t ,the cats meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snow 08 033.jpg

snow 08 018.jpg